Program Evaluation: Planning for Success
Synopsis: The road to success starts with excellent program planning, implementation, and program evaluation. However, good program planning always starts with a needs assessment to make sure that whatever you are proposing ( program, policy, or service) is truly filling a gap. Success also starts with employing a top-notch program evaluator to work with you to help design your programs and develop your roadmap to success. Learn about program evaluation by reading this Resource Guide.
Learning Objectives: After reading and learning from this resource guide, you should be able to:
- Describe why having outcomes data is more important than ever.
- Define the term, “program evaluation.”
- List the primary questions that program evaluation answers.
- Describe why not having answers to those questions is not good.
- Describe the 5 phases of program evaluation.