In episode # 8, host Tim Jordan interviews Dr. Amy Thompson, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at Wright State in Ohio. Together they explore some of the unprecedented challenges facing colleges and universities (and their customers). Be sure to listen to this thought-provoking conversation!
Resources for this podcast:
- Wright State University Website: www.wright.edu
- Write State University Office of the Provost: www.wright.edu/office-of-the-provost
- The Accompanying Blog Post: Jordan, T.R. (2023). The Challenges Facing College & Universities (and their customers). https://1795group.com/the-challenges-facing-colleges-universities-and-their-customers/
- Article: Ripley, A. (2018). Why is College in America So Expensive? The Atlantic. https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/09/why-is-college-so-expensive-in-america/569884/
- Article: Nova, A. (2022). How College Became So Expensive and How We Can Turn it Around, According to a Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist. CNBC. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/27/pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-explains-how-college-became-so-expensive.html
- Listen to all episodes of Grass Roots Health at https://1795group.com/podcast/
- You can also listen, wherever people get their podcasts (Apple or Google podcasts, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon/Audible, IHeart Radio, TuneIn Radio, etc.)
The 1795 Group works with many different types of organizations to improve people’s health and quality of life. Contact us at: email@example.com if you would like to chat about your needs.