In this September 2023 episode, host Tim Jordan and his guest, Mr. Patrick Johnston, Vice President of Community Investments at the Greater Toledo Community Foundation, explore this topic:
“The Most Common Mistakes People Make When Writing
Do you want to become the best grant writer that you can be? Are you interested in obtaining more grant funding for your organization? If the answer to either of those questions is “yes,” you need to listen to this episode!
Resources for this podcast:
• The Greater Toledo Community Foundation: www.toledocf.org
• Grants 201: Avoiding Common Mistakes in Grant Writing. A Virtual Workshop. Sunday September 24, 2023. 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern. $5 of your registration goes to a vetted charity to help the people of Maui, Hawaii. Registration only $9. Register today! https://1795group.com/event/grants-201-avoiding-common-mistakes-in-grant-writing-a-virtual-workshop/
• Grant Programs. Grants.Gov. https://www.grants.gov/learn-grants/grant-programs.html
• Grants 101: A Primer on Grants. A Resource Guide. Cost $ 4.99. https://1795group.com/product/grants-101-a-primer-on-grants/
• Grants 101: The Complementary Nature of Grants. A Resource Guide. Cost $ 4.99. https://1795group.com/product/grants-101-the-complementary-nature-of-grants/
• Grants 101: Evaluating My Organization’s Grant Readiness. A Resource Guide. Cost $ 4.99. https://1795group.com/product/grants-101-evaluating-my-organizations-grant-readiness/
• Funding My Program. Resource Guide Cost $4.99. https://1795group.com/product/funding-my-program/
• Listen to all episodes of Grass Roots Health: FREE! https://1795group.com/podcast/ or wherever people get podcasts.
• Blogs on Important Issues: Free! https://1795group.com/blog/
Thoughts? Suggestions for topics or guests? Interested in becoming a sponsor of this podcast? Email email@example.comGrass Roots Health is sponsored by the 1795 Group. www.1795group.com Produced by Tim Jordan. Mr. Patrick Johnston was booked by Tim Jordan. Art work done by Danielle Procopio. Audio editing and mastering done by Christopher Stoll of Audio Flare Recording, Toledo, OH: https://www.audioflare.com/